Chunk Foods is a food tech startup that develops, manufactures, and markets plant-based whole cuts that are delicious, nutritious, and kind to the environment. Our mission is to make plant-based eating accessible and enjoyable for everyone, and we believe that our products have the potential to revolutionize the meat industry, by outcompeting animal agriculture on price, scale and efficiency.
Our products are the cleanest product ever made in the plant-based meat space. It is minimally processed and uses just a handful of healthy, recognizable ingredients. With 25 grams of protein, no cholesterol or GMOs, Chunk easily replaces Beef in all your favorite recipes and cooks perfectly every single time.
We are looking for an experienced Sales manager to join our USA team. This is a dynamic role with a heightened sense of urgency, roll up your sleeve approach. This role will be pivotal in Chunk Brand development, creating together with the leadership a comprehensive business outreach plan and executing it across all company initiatives & Channels - including food service, distributors, partners, hospitality and retail.
- Research and analyze market trends and competitor activities to identify new business opportunities in the food industry.
- Develop, implement and execute on sales strategies to drive business growth, including managing and building relationships with potential partners and clients. (restaurants, hospitality groups and other food retailers).
- Identify and develop business growth opportunities throughout key events, sponsorships, community involvement, partnerships, and sales channels.
- Monitor and track key metrics to measure the success of the business development efforts, such as achieving sales targets and revenue goals.
- Monitor market trends and competitor activities to stay ahead of the competition.
- Develop successful strategies and campaigns that attract new customers, qualify and nurture leads
- Support the development and execution of marketing plans and campaigns
- Great outgoing personality
- Execution focused and Self-starter
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Creativity and an eagerness to innovate & think outside of the box
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with goals
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player
- 4+ years of food service and retail experience in similar roles
- Culinary background- an advantage
- Attention to detail, organization, and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.